- Do Hilton Points Expire? - September 23, 2022
- Best Hyatt Hotels - September 22, 2022
- How To Become a Hilton Honors Member and Why I Think It’s Worth It to Sign Up - September 22, 2022
Every hotel offers a unique experience. Even hotels within the same brand are designed to showcase unique qualities based on location, local history, and culture. This is why I think staying at a range of hotels within the same brand is a fabulous idea. You get the value and comfort of a familiar brand combined with the excitement and charm of a uniquely designed environment.
Hyatt is one hotel brand you should keep in mind while traveling the world. This hotel brand has various styles, pricing, and locations. With Hyatt, you can be sure that you will have a wonderful and unique experience no matter which hotel you select for a stay.
While I cannot overstate that Hyatt is a fabulous hotel brand, I want to focus on the best hotels they offer in this article. With this top 5 list, you should be able to find the best Hyatt hotels to suit your travel style.
Bottom Line Upfront
After thoroughly researching what Hyatt offers, I conclude that Alila Ventana Big Sur is the Best Hyatt Hotel. This hotel is best for those who need a couples retreat and enjoy venturing outdoors just a bit.
My Top Picks Upfront
- Hyatt Residence Club San Antonio, Wild Oak Ranch: family time is how I would describe this place. Don’t let your schedule be so busy you forget to spend quality time with your family. If it helps to get out of town, schedule a week here. Your kids will never forget the memories they made here. I doubt you will either.
- Alila Manggis, Bali: big-time luxury mingled with a big-time bargain. Don’t let the thought of expensive hotels keep you from traveling. With Hyatt, you can see the world, stay in beautiful and exotic locations, and keep your finances in order. You must book a week at this hotel if this is your travel style.
- Hyatt House Manchester: a hidden gem of a hotel. When you need to stay in one place for an extended period, book a room at any Hyatt House worldwide. If you just need a place to park, and location doesn’t matter for your work, consider the Hyatt House Manchester. It is perfectly priced and perfectly situated to suit almost every travel style.
- Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana: an all-inclusive paradise. Bring your kids or make this a couples trip. Either way, you will enjoy your stay at this tropical resort.
Because Hyatt has so many wonderful hotel options, I had to create some parameters for selecting the best of the best. To qualify for inclusion in my list, the hotel must include the following:
- The ability to accept both revenue and Hyatt points as forms of payment
- Great reviews and at least a 4-star rating
- Easy access to activities or interesting sites, either within the local community or on the hotel property
Understandably, claiming something as the best is subjective. I have looked at each of these recommendations thoroughly, and they are the best Hyatt offers in their categories. However, you may see things differently.
You may not want the amenities that I find appealing, or you may not want to travel to the place where the hotel is located. This difference of opinion is just fine. Because Hyatt is located worldwide and has fifteen different hotel brands, I imagine that somewhere there is a Hyatt hotel that will suit your travel style.
I hope these hotel recommendations will spark your curiosity and help you set a course for your next trip. I hope you enjoy discovering the best Hyatt hotels.
Best Luxury Hyatt Hotel: Alila Ventana Big Sur
You need to check out this small luxury hotel when you crave an extravagant getaway. I’m still working to earn enough Hyatt points for a night here, but I can tell it will be worth the effort.
- On-site spa
- On-site restaurants
- Glamping opportunities
- Organized hiking and stargazing
- Self-guided hikes
- Fitness center
- Exclusive Alila experiences
- Meeting spaces for all types of gatherings and events
The cost of staying here will vary depending on which room you select, which season you plan to stay here, how many guests are in your group, and how many nights you plan to stay. It will cost at least 35,000 ultimate rewards points to stay in a standard room during the off-season.
It is also important to remember that this hotel will not accept reward points during its peak season. To pay with revenue will cost you around $2,000 per night for a standard room.
- The site offers several different types of rooms, including villas, secluded cottages, glamping accommodations, and lodgings for large groups
- Guests have access to a variety of complimentary hiking equipment, beach amenities, and lounging activities
- Two outdoor heated pools
- Daily snacks
- Complimentary reusable water bottles
- Yoga and meditation classes and fitness facilities
- Dining locales with incredible views
- Only sustainable seafood is used
- Pets are welcome
- Adults only hotel
- It is a very costly place to stay
- Some activities and amenities are limited or unavailable due to local COVID restrictions
- Hyatt rewards points are not accepted during certain times of the year
- No kids under 18 are allowed
Best Extended Stay Hyatt Hotel: Hyatt House Manchester
A lot of football fans trek to this city to support their favorite teams, but up to this point, I personally had not found a reason to visit Manchester for an extended stay. However, after reviewing this property and the local surroundings, I have certainly found some inspiration to go.
Due to my research, I’ve just added the John Rylands Library and the Palace Theatre to my “must-visit” list. Can you believe they are both less than two miles from Hyatt House, Manchester? But wait! There’s more!
- Room service
- Fitness center
- Free breakfast
- Pet friendly
- Laundry services
- Meeting rooms
- On-site restaurant
- Situated near several local museums, shopping centers, galleries, and arenas
A standard room for one person will only cost 8,000 ultimate rewards points or $120 per night. The price will increase if you need room for another person or your family or if you need more than a basic room. The price can also vary based on space availability. During peak season, prices are bound to increase.
- It offers guests a convenient and centrally-located place to stay while touring local sites
- Strategically located near the Piccadilly train station and the Manchester airport
- Conveniently located within walking distance of several restaurants, convenience stores, and local universities
- Rooms come with a kitchenette that has been stocked with basic kitchen equipment
- Reasonably priced rooms for families or individuals staying in one location for a long time
- Offers guests a safe and friendly community during their stay
- I can’t think of any
Best Economical Hyatt Hotel: Alila Manggis, Bali
You’ll gasp when you see what luxurious amenities this hotel offers and the price it all costs. When I get some more vacation time, I’m heading to the South Pacific and a tropical getaway for an astounding price.
- On-site dining options
- On-site laundry
- Pool and spa
- Rooms to host business meetings or special events
- Free Parking
This lovely hotel with beautiful sites and luxurious amenities will only cost you 5,000 ultimate rewards points a night for a standard room. Or, you can opt to pay $130.00 for the same type of accommodation. While this is an amazing deal, remember that the price will vary depending on the room you select, how many guests are in your group, and the season in which you choose to visit.
- Located on a tropical island
- Allows guests to experience a unique culture
- Rates are very reasonable
- The on-site restaurant sources its food from sustainable products
- You’ll have to fly all the way to Indonesia to enjoy this hotel
Best Family Friendly Hyatt Hotel: Hyatt Residence Club San Antonio, Wild Oak Ranch
If you need a place to take the entire family, this is the perfect spot. Just one glance at all there is to see and do here, I know I want to take my son for a visit soon. Plus, I like that the price is quite reasonable.
- Nature trails
- Camp Hyatt for kids ages 3 – 12
- Indoor, outdoor, and lazy river pools
- Wave machines
- Fire pits
- Access to Hyatt Hill Country golf course
- On-site dining options
- Fitness center
- DVD rentals
- Close proximity to Seaworld and San Antonio proper
A night here will cost around $200 or 15,000 Hyatt points for a standard room during the off-season. Pricing will vary depending on which type of room you select, how many guests are in your group, which season you plan to visit, and how many days you plan to stay.
- On-site activities and amenities for children
- On-site activities and amenities for adults
- Reasonable pricing for standard rooms
- Variety of pools
- Free Parking
- Some rooms come with a washer and dryer
- Some rooms come with a Whirlpool bath
- Resort fee attached
Best All-Inclusive Hyatt Hotel: Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana
Staying at an all-inclusive resort is an excellent way to make the most of your travels. It may also reduce or completely eliminate stress. Since the resort provides food, entertainment, and organized activities for the whole family, you won’t need to worry about scheduling anything but the rides there and back home.
When it comes to a stress-free, family-friendly, and totally fun all-inclusive resort, you can’t beat Hyatt’s Cap Cana. This is the sort of place I would go with or without my family. I would go any time of the year and stay as long as possible. As you’ll soon see, its rates are very reasonable.
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited dining and drinks
- On-site restaurants, bars, and lounges
- Fitness center and spa
- Access to an exclusive beach
- Assistance with and recommendations for off-site activities
- Live entertainment
- Cooking demos
- Entertainment specifically designed for kids
This place is wonderful. You can enjoy all the included amenities for either $530 or 25,000 Hyatt points a night when you stay in a standard room during a non-peak season.
- Everything you need for a great vacation is included in the price and located on-site
- The price per night is very reasonable
- The hotel’s location is both exotic and accessible
- Some visitors have commented that the facilities are not set up very well for young kids
Question: What Are the Differences Between the Hyatt Hotel Brands?
Answer: Currently, Hyatt Hotels Corporation has fifteen brands of hotels. Hotel properties are considered a luxury, all-inclusive upscale, upper-upscale, luxury wellness, or upscale. The label attached to a property helps define pricing, number of rooms, style of the hotel, and amenities offered.
The differences break down more when you look at hotel and all-inclusive resort categories. Hotels are categorized from 1 to 8, while all-inclusive resorts are categorized from A to F. Categories one, and A is the least expensive options. At the same time, categories eight and F are the most expensive options. Then, you have the mid-range categories in between the top and bottom tiers.
Using these labels or categories to search for a hotel is a great way to find the price and amenities you want for your hotel stays.
Question: Does Hyatt Have a Loyalty Rewards Program?
Answer: Yes, they do. It is called World of Hyatt. If you join this program, you can earn Hyatt points toward free nights at Hyatt properties, room upgrades, dining offers, spa visits, and plenty more.
Question: Does Hyatt Offer Price Matching?
Answer: Yes, they do. Of course, some parameters must be met before Hyatt matches a competitor’s price, but the fact that they offer this is a wonderful thing. The parameters that must be met include but are not limited to:
• The competitor’s price is publicly available
• The competitor’s room is immediately bookable
• The stay at the competitor’s hotel is during the same dates
• The competitor’s price includes only the room
Question: What hotels does Hyatt own?
Answer: Hyatt owns fifteen different hotel brands and they are:
• Thompson Hotels
• Hyatt Centric
• Park Hyatt
• Grand Hyatt
• Hyatt Regency
• Hyatt Zilara/Ziva
• Hyatt Place
• Hyatt House
• The Unbound Collection by Hyatt
• Destination by Hyatt
• JDV by Hyatt
Hyatt has so many wonderful properties all over the world. If you stay at any of their locations, you can be sure to experience comfort and hospitality as they should be experienced. Plus, you are guaranteed even more outstanding offers if you become a Hyatt member.
I truly enjoy pulling up to Hyatt hotels on my travels. I enjoy this because I have had many wonderful stays before and anticipate another one. While I could recommend every Hyatt hotel, the one that tops them all (in my opinion) is Alila Ventana Big Sur. This place is gorgeous. The amenities and activities here are unbeatable. I cannot think of a better place to spend time with my adult friends.
I hope you have found this article helpful. Here’s to many wonderful stays at many wonderful Hyatt properties. Happy travels!